We are looking for a Senior Sustainability Manager to join our fast-growing organization. As a Senior Project Manager at AgSpire, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting AgSpire’s clients on a variety of client-facing regenerative agriculture projects. As a Senior Project Manager, your main goal will be to complete and manage corporate accounts through analysis, research, and subject matter expertise. You will join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team of professionals working at the intersection of agriculture, greenhouse gas emissions, and sustainability at the farm and corporate level. This is a full-time, remote, salaried position, reporting to the Director of Carbon & Ecosystem Service Markets.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable managing projects in ambiguous situations and coming up with solutions to complex problems. Competence in regenerative agriculture concepts, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity are all central to this role. Strong analytical, written, and presentation skills are essential, as well as experience and comfort with leading regenerative agriculture projects. Familiarity with greenhouse gas emissions concepts is a requirement.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage execution and implementation of AgSpire projects, including project deliverables, field activities, and company processes to ensure results are achieved.
- Provide subject matter expertise on regenerative agriculture to help our clients advance their goals.
- Lead cross-functional teams to achieve client and project goals.
- Manage client relationships to ensure all needs are met, including owning project schedules, facilitating client meetings, and managing client communications.
- Translate client’s priorities into action items and/or deliverable goals.
- Draft proposals to clients and prospect clients that aligns with their needs.
- Collaborate with producer advisors and other technical team members to gather and analyze information needed for clients.
- Support the team by problem-solving, challenges, conducting research and analysis, and identifying solutions for ambiguous situations.
- Prepare a variety of technical deliverables to support clients, including presentations, data analyses, and other high-quality projects documents.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage internal and external meetings to advance client goals.
- Help internal teams and clients to navigate ambiguous situations and ever-changing landscapes.
- Lead special projects as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated knowledge of regenerative agriculture concepts.
- Familiarity with the corporate sustainability landscape (the Greenhouse Gas Protocol, the Science-Based Targets Initiative, the Net Zero Standard).
- Comfort in working with technical information and platforms.
- Ability to analyze, research, and organize information and data into presentations.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly while managing numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills.
- Self-started with exceptional people, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to collaboratively work and lead in a remote team environment.
- An undergraduate degree in agronomy, animal science, environmental science, biology, agricultural sciences, sustainability, or related disciplines, or a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a regenerative agriculture and/or agriculture sustainability role is preferred.
- High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- At least 3 years of work experience.
Preference Will be Given to Candidates With:
- Strong understanding of sustainability, conservation practices, and regenerative agriculture.
- Proven experience in managing and implementing sustainability initiatives.
- Region: Remote
- Some travel might be required.
For more information and to submit your application, email email@example.com.